Eco Lips products features nutrient rich certified organic ingredients.
I was sent four lips balms from Eco Lips to review.
Gold balm on an Eco Clip
Unflavored and made with the finest certified organic golden jojoba oil. USDA Certified Organic. Naturally high in vitamin E. The ultimate lip moisturizer.
My thoughts - This one appeared to go on a bit thicker. Left my lips feeling soft but a tiny bit sticky too. I loved the Eco Clip - I can attach it to my purse and find my lip balm instantly! No more digging in my purse.
Berry Berry Good Lemonade -
Your kids will love this thirst quenching lip balm with the flavor of lemonade and a mixed berry garnish! All wrapped up in 100% edible, USDA certified organic goodness.
My thoughts - the flavor is just as described, lovely! Left my lips feeling moist.
Coconut Ginger -
Serious repair for severely dry, chapped lips. Tamanu oil, native to the South Pacific, soothes sore lips and aids in the restoration process. With emollient Coconut Oil and Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter to nourish dry, damaged skin.
My thoughts - I really liked this one. I really liked the flavor of this one. Left my lips feeling moist.
Orange Spice -
Turn back the clock with this Moroccan anti-aging secret. Argan oil rich in essential fatty acids and sterolins, aids in cell-renewal and fights free radicals that contribute to premature aging. With antioxidant-rich Vitamin E to improve skins texture.
My thoughts - The flavor of this one is different but pleasant. The flavor is not something I would expect in a lip balm. Left my lips feeling soft.
My overall thoughts - I loved how the lip balm went on, very nice and smoothly, no clumping. It had a light coverage which I liked although I found the Gold to be thicker - that is my thoughts anyways... I like the fact that Eco Lips make their lip balms with organic ingredients. I give their products a two thumbs up!
One lucky reader is going to win a Eco Lips Gold Balm on an Eco Clip
How To Enter - Make sure you do the mandatory entry first, then enter any bonus entries. Each entry must be done separately. One comment per entry. It is your responsibility to leave your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.
MANDATORY ENTRY - **MUST BE DONE FIRST BEFORE OTHER ENTRIES**
1. Follow Eco Lips on facebook. Leave your first name last initial (one entry)
2. Follow Eco Lips on twitter - leave your twitter name (one entry)
3. Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect on the side bar (one entry)
4. Like 50Plus Single BBW on facebook leave your first name last initial (one entry)
5. Follow me on twitter - leave your twitter name (one entry)
6. Subscribe to my emails or RSS feed (must confirm) (one entry each)
7. Follow me on Networked blogs (two entries)
8. Daily tweet (can be done once daily for one entry, leave link)
9. Add my button to your blog (leave link to your blog) (three entries)
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways - tell me which giveaway (one entry for each giveaway entered)
PLEASE REMEMBER ONE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY
The giveaway begins now and ends July 11, 2011 10:00PM EST. The giveaway is open to Canada and U.S.. Good luck!
The product/s or service/s reviewed above were provided free of charge from the company or PR firm. The opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced. Please view my disclosure and rules.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The winner will be selected by random.org and notified by email. Winner has 48 hours to confirm or another winner will be chosen